What Is Adipose Tissue And Why Should You Care?
Adipose tissue is really just a fancy medical term for common body fat. What most people don’t realize, however, is that adipose tissue is actually broken down into two categories of fat.
- Subcutaneous fat is the type of fat that is located under the skin and is more easily visible externally.
- Visceral fat is relatively more troublesome as it is the type of fat that is packed around internal organs and has been linked more directly to diabetes and heart disease.
In terms of people trying to lose weight most people are more concerned with the visible “muffin top” over the waistline than the more discrete visceral fat. That isn’t to say that subcutaneous fat (skin fat) isn’t dangerous but it is less likely to be causing serious health issues down the road. Think about it. Visceral fat hanging around vital internal organs all the time is a recipe for disaster. People should understand how each weight loss approach actually affects your body and the health benefits or fallbacks that arise from various techniques for achieving weight loss’
The Science Behind Fat Freezing
Coolsculpting, or cryolipolysis, is the act of freezing subcutaneous fat which effectively kills those cells and reduces excess skin fat. This medical procedure is most commonly carried out by a plastic surgeon or licensed professional who uses a non surgical, non invasive, tool to cool the body’s surface to below freezing temperatures.
This procedure may seem like a miracle for individuals who can’t seem to kick the unwanted lbs. but it doesn’t come without some possible side effects:
- Tugging and pulling sensation at the treatment sight
- Pain or aching at the treatment sight
- Redness, swelling or bruising at the treatment sight
- Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia -Treated fat cells actually grow larger rather than dying off from the coolsculpting process.
After the freezing process is complete and the fat cells are killed off, they are broken down by the body and flushed out over the next week or so. Studies have shown that this process is effective at reducing subcutaneous fat of the treated areas by up to 25%.
Understanding How Lipo Could Be More Trouble Than Benefit
This cosmetic procedure allows for fat removal at a much higher rate than that of its Coolsculpting counterpart, but has more inherent risk as well. Liposuction is a surgical procedure where a hollow tube is inserted into specific areas of the body with high levels of subcutaneous fat which is removed with a suction technique. This process is also referred to as lipoplasty or body contouring. Risks of this procedure include:
- Internal puncture
- Fat embolism
- Kidney and heart problems
- Lidocaine toxicity
- Fluid accumulation
- Skin contour irregularities
Lipo may not be as trendy as the more recent coolsculpting but it’s still cutting edge. Throughout the years, practices and technology have allowed for a safer traditional procedure. Liposuction, has also branched into multiple entirely different procedures that will further be explored below.
What is Laser Lipo
This procedure is performed in-office with a local anesthetic while the patient remains conscious. A small incision is made for the laser probe to be inserted. This concentrated laser light will melt the subcutaneous fat away. Once this is done, the fat is then suctioned out. This process allows for a less aggressive, quicker procedure, and shorter recovery time than traditional liposuction.
What is Ultrasonic Lipo
An ultrasonic probe is inserted into a small incision which effectively disrupts or separates the fat before being suctioned out. This allows for easier removal, especially in areas of high fat volume
What is Safe Lipo
Safe lipo is actually an acronym for Safe Aspirate Fat Equalization and, as it sounds, it is indeed safer than its parent procedure; but, still includes many of the same risk factors of the traditional method of lipo.
What Benefits Do Skinny Up!® Products Provide Over Procedures?
Skinny Up!® targets the more dangerous health concern of visceral fat, not the easy to burn subcutaneous fat. This approach is the healthiest way to go about weight loss. If overall health is the primary reason behind losing weight then this concept is important to grasp. Other techniques and approaches to weight loss may be effective at cutting lbs. but are they really helping with the health aspects?
Starting to starve the body or overwork it regresses it into a stressed state and will only target skin fat to burn (subcutaneous fat). Similarly, medical procedures like liposuction and coolsculpting are also getting rid of fat, but only the subcutaneous skin fat is not a long term solution for combating serious fat related diseases and other health concerns.
Skinny Up!® Reduce supports the body with Amino Acids (the building blocks of protein). They break down slower and even out blood sugar levels while your body slowly breaks down nutrition. Reduce also releases a ton of b-vitamins into the body which helps lower stress. When the stress levels are lowered, the body targets stored nutrition from visceral fat cells and helps clean up the fat stagnant around the heart and other vital organs.
If You Want To Lose Weight, Which Approach Should You Take?
Which Options Are The Safest?
Your ideal weight may be obtainable through any of the following strategies, but which one is going to get you there the most efficiently without risk of bodily injury or other forms of harm? Yes these procedures may be quick and easy, but are they safe enough for you to risk it?
- Skinny Up!® - We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. Our all natural products are going to help you lose weight the healthy way and you’ll have fun doing it.* Great focus and energy along with a more stable and proven plan for living a healthy lifestyle and nutritious diet are just a few of the benefits that come with choosing Skinny Up!®
- Gyms - The risk of injury may not be huge. Not to mention, hitting the gym or doing some form of physical activity / moderate exercise may help you lose weight at a faster rate. Over exertion and an obsession with cutting lbs. might end up causing more damage than good in the long run.
- Diet & Nutrition - Eating healthy is great but some new age diets can actually be detrimental to your health. Lack of specific nutrients or starving the body in the name of weight loss might work for that purpose but can also lead to other serious health concerns.
- Other Brands - Some of the competitors out there are using chemicals that aren’t meant for healthy weight loss. If you’re taking something that is suppressing your appetite so much that you aren’t getting the nutrients you need, then reconsidering the options is probably a good call.
- Procedures - Let's be honest, it’s unlikely that you're going to get the full scoop on all the possible side effects and setbacks that the aforementioned procedures risk. Make sure before you decide to go ahead with a procedure or surgery to do the in depth research. Make an informed decision as to whether or not something like lipo or coolsculpting is actually the right move for you.
Which Options Are The Most Affordable?
- Skinny Up!® deluxe package only costs $339
- Gym memberships will cost on average just over $500 annually
- Traditional liposuction can cost anywhere from $1000-10000
- Coolsculpting will set you back $2000-$4000
- LaserLipo could cost you anywhere from $2500-$5000
There are a few things that can affect the cost of the above procedures. Anything from location, to provider, will come into play but the main factor is the area being treated. Some practitioners will only do a certain amount of area per visit so depending upon how much fat you need removed the bill could vary widely.
Why Choose All Natural Skinny Up!®?
Taking a shortcut or an easy way out may seem like the best option sometimes. Heck, sometimes it sure can be, but it's important to weigh your pros and cons before jumping into something that may be a regret in the future. We here at Skinny Up!® aren’t offering a miracle solution, we are offering you a safe proven way to lose weight relatively quickly while feeling great.Our customers, across the board, reach out to tell us what a miracle our products have been for their lives. We see it as a science based health solution addressing a longstanding problem for individuals having difficulty getting to their ideal weight and want to feel healthier or all around better about themselves. If this sounds like something that might be a proper fit, feel free to reach out for more information. The Skinny Up!® team is here to help and is more than happy to answer any questions, so don't hesitate to contact us about getting started on your weight loss journey today. If you’d rather take someone else’s word for it, check out our numerous testimonials where individuals sound off on all their experiences and success with Skinny Up!®.