Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to check with your personal physician, primary care facilitator, or MD regarding your personal use of this weight loss system. We, at Skinny Up!®, advise you to check with your personal physician before starting this or any weight reduction program. If you have any concerns regarding the use of Skinny Up!® sublingual proprietary blends, we encourage you to seek the advice of your primary care physician.
Only you and your doctor are familiar with your personal health and any physical issues that may arise as a result of following the Skinny Up!® weight loss protocol. Skinny Up!® and its team members cannot be held responsible for any health-related problems that arise by following the Skinny Up!® weight loss protocol.
By purchasing through our online store, you agree to not hold Skinny Up!® or Skinny Up!® team members responsible for any health-related issues as a result of taking Skinny Up!® sublingual proprietary blends.
The term “Skinny Up!®” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 123 S. Cleveland Avenue, Loveland, CO 80538. Our company registration number is 20101299852 in the state of CO. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Skinny Up!®’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Colorado and the US Government.