Losing weight can be hard work. Here are 11 things to tell yourself when you are working on changing your body:
- I am worth it. The time, energy, money, and effort… I’m worth it all.
- I am educated. I took the time to figure out the best way for my body to lose weight, and I know what it takes to get it done.
- I am strong. Sometimes I have to look ice cream in the face and tell it, “No.” But I can. I am strong.
- I am in control. Things don’t randomly show up in my hand headed towards my mouth. I don’t eat things without knowing it. I am in control of what I eat and I know that my decisions are good and worth it.
- I am empowered. Knowledge is power, and I know what I’m doing. I am following a specific protocol. This is not guess work. I am reaching goals and attaining new levels of health and fitness.
- I am working on my health. My health is worth it and I am doing what it takes to be completely healthy. I am not simply getting rid of symptoms; instead I am addressing the underlying cause of my symptoms by cleansing myself from the inside out.
- I am disciplined. I can say no to cookies. No, cookie. Not today.
- My goals are attainable. I know what I need to do to reach my goals and I’m prepared to do what it takes. I can work hard and be the best I can be.
- I can be whatever size I want. I recognize that every body shape and size is beautiful, but I also recognize that if I want to be a different shape or size than I currently am, that is okay.
- I am taking time on me so that I’m better able to take time on others. I know that I will be able to invest in others better if I am at my best. Being energized and healthy enables me to bless those who are around me.
- I love and accept myself, and I am proud of my progress. I rock.
You can reach your goals. You are worth it. We are proud of you!