A few months ago you may have been telling yourself it was time to get serious about losing a few pounds. You saw a Skinny Up!® ad online or heard a good word about Skinny Up!® from a friend and decided to give it a try. Low and behold, IT WORKED!!!!* Now what? Life after weight loss can be a confusing thing. Keeping your goal weight isn’t an easy task, and in some cases, can be even more difficult for individuals than actually shedding the weight.
The Skinny Up!® journey isn’t over when you’re done with the protocol and stop taking the supplements! The Skinny Up!® way of living is about staying healthy and continuing to make good choices for a healthier you, always. That means our team is here to help you even after you’ve stopped purchasing our products. And If you happen to fall off your good routine a little bit we can help you in all types of ways with a nudge here or there to pull you back to where you want to be, physically and mentally.
Therefore, the Skinny Up!® team has put together a few helpful ideas to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle and goal weight now and far into the future. These include a wide range of practices ranging from detoxes to nutrition and exercise. Our hope is that these healthy lifestyle ideas continue to aid in the overall well being of the entire Skinny Up!® family.
Best Full Body Detox Cleanses For Your Future Health And Well-Being
Living in today’s world, our bodies are constantly taking in a plethora of unnatural and foreign substances. Daily encounters with pollutants, chemicals and processed foods (that we recognize as toxins) have become commonplace, especially for those of us living in dense cities. These toxins build up in our bodies and make us feel low energy and foggy. Other symptoms of high toxicity levels include:
- Change in body odor
Severe cases of toxicity can result in more serious side effects like
- Sudden pain or aches in the heel and foot
- Knee Pain
Body detox isn’t anything new. People have been finding and inventing new ways to remove body toxins since the beginning of time. While detox is perfectly acceptable during the Skinny Up!® protocol, other forms of detox are perfect to incorporate into health routines following the protocol’s completion. Here are a few of the best all natural ways you can help clean out your system of harmful toxins.
- Drink More Water - This will detox your body by pushing toxins out through urination and sweating.
- Drink Less Alcohol - Alcohol metabolizes in the liver. If the liver is overworked removing alcohol all the time, it doesn’t have time to filter all the other nasty stuff out as well.
- Get More Sleep - While the body sleeps, it naturally removes toxins in the body at a faster rate than waking hours.
- Intake Less Sugar Salt And Processed Foods - Too much salt causes bloating. Too much sugar causes the liver to work less effectively. Both cases are limiting the body’s natural response to toxins.
- Get Active - Regular exercise helps decrease risk of so many health concerns! One of the lesser known benefits is strengthening your body's natural detoxification system.
- Get More Antioxidants - These can be found in more every day foods and drinks than you probably think. Here is a great resource to see where these occur naturally.
Weight Loss Maintenance Routines To Keep It Off
Skinny Up!® Maintain is a great option for making sure you don’t fall into bad habits that result in weight gain. This amazing weight loss sublingual supplement is exactly what you need to make sure cravings stay dormant while boosting your metabolism and maintaining a sustainable appetite. Our all-natural product is loaded with B6 and B12 which gives the body energy and allows you to feel great all day.* The amino acids that “Maintain” introduces into the body balances blood sugar so there are no downs to your day, just a stable UP!Text
Many So Called “Detox Supplements" Are Just Overpriced Vitamins
Most of the supplements that you see on the market today claim to clean out your body better than anything else can. In reality, however, they’re just pills with laxatives, diuretics, and vitamins. The only real active ingredient in many of these supplements is Antioxidants. Antioxidants occur naturally in so many foods that we eat every day. Don’t overpay for something that you could find easily in everyday foods.
Annual Candida Cleanse For The Win
Your gut may be in good health now, but if you start introducing late night snack foods, sweets or any other form of high carb diet back into your routine, that may not be the case for long. Candida thrives on these types of food and can grow out of control in your gut if not kept in check.
The introduction of antibiotics without using pre and probiotics to counteract them can also create the ideal conditions for bad candida yeast to take over the gut in practically no time at all. That means if you come down with a bug this winter season and require antibiotic treatment, good bacteria that help digestion will likely be wiped out along with the bad. This, along with unhealthy holiday feasting and snacking combine to create an ideal living environment for candida overgrowth to occur.
Don’t rely on traditional means to guarantee your gut health year in and year out. Different factors come into play and your gut health could revert back to disarray if you’re not careful. The Skinny Up!® Yeast Redux works to maintain a healthy gut or cure and heal one that needs some love and care. Skinny Up!® Yeast Redux can and should be used annually to maintain a healthy digestive system and have you feeling great year round.
Nutrition Recommendations To Keep You Looking And Feeling Great
There are a few things that are very important to understand once you’re starting to get back to a normal routine and eating habits after weight loss. Don’t get discouraged, stay positive because the weight management journey isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon. Just like weight loss, maintaining that goal weight also takes commitment and discipline. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Setbacks Happen. Just make sure to get back on that horse!
- Portion Control Is Key. Buying smaller plates or bowls, not picking at leftovers, and waiting 20 minutes before eating seconds are all great ways to keep portions in check.
- Keep A Journal. This can help you understand what is and isn’t working for you. That way you can be better equipped to fix a problem if any arise.
- Eating When You’re Hungry and not just because it is a great way to keep caloric intake down.
- Protein Is Your Friend. Don’t shy away from a diet that caters to your favorite meat or other forms of protein. They can make staying accountable for what you eat much easier.
- Sleep Is Crucial. Not enough sleep can lead to rapid weight gain. This is due to metabolic rates dropping.
Skinny Up!® Continues To Guide And Help Their Customers Even After The Protocol Stages Are Complete
You’ve done it! Whether it was dropping just a few pounds for a special occasion or cutting down to a long standing life goal, you should be proud of all you’ve accomplished. We sure are proud of you and were thrilled to be able to help in the process. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions moving forward or if you’d like some extra assistance in furthering your physical and mental health for the future.
Skinny Up!® will continue to do everything in our power to guarantee all our past and present customers live a healthy lifestyle and succeed at all their goals, whether they be physical, mental or wide reaching life goals.