Flappers. Speakeasys. Parties like you’ve never seen… alright, maybe that was just in The Great Gatsby.
But it is true that the 20’s were a time of breakthrough, and decided movement into the future.
What would it look like for the 2020’s to have a similar attitude for you?
You see, that’s a beautiful thing about a new time. A new year, but now even more with a new decade, you have the opportunity to reimagine, reprioritize, and reorganize what life is going to look like.
What does breakthrough mean for you? What does decided movement look like in your world?
These are questions that are worth asking. Worth pondering. And worth coming to a conclusion about.
To help you prioritize, here are 20 roaring questions:
- What do you love about life right now?
- What energizes you?
- What is draining in your life?
- What are the goals that you continually set for yourself?
- Are you willing to try again?
- If you could see yourself in 5 years from now, what would you hope is the same?
- What would you like to accomplish physically?
- What would you like to accomplish mentally?
- What would you like to accomplish spiritually?
- What would you like to accomplish emotionally?
- Even if you don’t “arrive,” what would you like to move forward with in life?
- Who will be affected by your forward movement?
- How will this affect your close relationships?
- What are your “go-to’s” in life and are you okay with that? i.e. Netflix, alcohol, shopping, exercise, etc.
- What is holding you back from forward movement with your goals?
- Do you feel too busy in life?
- What could you say “no” to for the sake of your health and the health of your family?
- Do you believe that you are worth time, energy, money, and effort? (You are. In case you need to hear that today, you are absolutely worth it.)
- What activities would you love more of in life?
- What would you go for if you knew you couldn’t fail?
Hopefully, a few of these helped to re-ignite the fire in your spirit.
If you have goals that include getting healthier by losing weight, getting rid of stored toxicity and old hormones to achieve less brain fog, cravings, bloating and many other symptoms, consider Skinny Up!®. This product line will help you quickly achieve your weight loss goals.
For many, weight loss is a tough battle to overcome. But when you finally learn how to control cravings and live in a way that is sustainable, the battle can be won for good.
Let the roar of the 2020’s be a roar of victory. Of sustained success. Of empowerment. Of reaching goals.